July in a Glance
I’m doing this post round-up both for you my readers and for myself, it helps me to categorize what I have done and written, to see what areas I talk about most, what things I may want to talk about next month, and where my relationship(s) have been and how they have developed over the last month.
In July I posted as many times as I did in June (24), the highest numbers which I’ve had since I started the blog. I started getting a lot more feedback, and had a good number of visitors, so I’m very happy about all that! I really love feedback, even though I’m rotten at giving it to others.
The general timeline of July, as well, included me discovering and embracing my switch side, and therefore also my Domina side, which I delve into in a few posts, and there are many more coming. Master and I were less bumpy than we have been in previous months and have settled into a really nice dynamic, and he is very supportive of my exploration of my Domina side, as long as it doesn’t interfere with our dynamic.
There were so many things that I wanted to post and didn’t get a chance to, but hopefully that will change in the coming months, I’m trying to be more focused as well as productive with this blog and I hope it happens! I also went to my first local play party and began to review toys for VibeReview in addition to my reviews with EdenFantasys which I started in June.
Now that you’ve had a general overview here is the specific post roundup, going down the subjects of the title and subtitle of the blog, aka my identities and my posting topics:
- Since I changed the banner and name of this site from feminist to femmeinist I analyzed my meanings behind femmeinist and what femmeinism means to me.
- While working on my own definitions of “femmeinist” and “fucktoy” to put in the masthead, I ran across ideas in Urban Dictionary about what all feminists are like.
- Something which I’m still unsure about: my sexcast and what I should do with it, I wrote a post musing about what the next step might be.
- I was very lucky in the sex toy reviewing aspect of this site this month to be able to review the G-Plus (Hitachi) Massager Attachment for EdenFantasys and also get to start working with VibeReview as well, receiving six wonderful sex toys which I will be reviewing throughout the month of August and into September.
- My very first Half-Nekkid Thursday went up just yesterday, the very last day of July! Me in all scarlet and white with my new scarlet and white Vicky Venus dildo and my very white legs which I titled “scarlet seductions“
- A mention and information of the (Queer Fat) FemmeCast, something which I think everyone should listen to, regardless of size, orientation, or gender.
- My analysis and musings about my move from my previous butch cock to my new search for a gorgeous femme cock complete with lots of links to deliciously sexy dildos.
- Some delving into my personal feelings and visibility issues regarding my identity as queer and being with a male partner while being femme-identified and still embracing the queer label.
- A fucking fantastic pansexual genderqueer video titled Fagette by Athens Boys Choir. (Just posted yesterday)
cuntpet and Domina
- I wrote about my favorite BDSM/kink site in my Ode to FetLife (where I am an official greeter, so if you sign up you might be greeted by me) and also posted the information about a call for submissions for Bound to Struggle Vol. 3.
- Near the beginning of the month I realized and started exploring my identity as a switch, which is something I had never embraced previously, and then near the end of the month went on to discuss the discoveries I had regarding my newly found Domina personae.
- In between those two posts I wrote about the first play party which Master and I attended together, and my reluctance and desire to become part of the local BDSM community
- I ended the month BDSM-wise with a naughty little retelling of the night before, when Master and I played a bit with the cunt/brat aspect of my cuntpet personae, where I tried to tease him, but instead of teasing him he “forced” me to give him a blowjob.
- I participated in three Sugasms, a weekly sex blog round-up: #139, #141, and #142 and I mentioned a Top Sexy Bloggers contest going on over at Between My Sheets (the final list of which should come out in the next few days).
- I speculated about and analyzed labels and their uses which was responded to by Ellie here on her blog
- I also mused about the Half-Nekkid Thursday trend among sex bloggers, and if it would be too sexy to participate in it, as well as the difference between a sexy blog and a sex blog.
- Lastly (and most lately) I spelled out a new posting structure which includes adorably alliterated aliases for days of the week.